Most of the resources below are not administered by GAME, but are there to help you nonetheless. The titles below are all links to the resources themselves.
- MechE CommLab [Launching June 2018!]
- Get feedback on all your communications needs (papers, presentations, job applications, grants...)
- Peer mentoring by specially trained fellows
- One-on-one appointments
- Online resources available in the CommKit
- MIT Writing & Communication Center
- GECD Career Advising & Services
Dealing with Stress & Conflicts
- GAME Quals Page
- Qualifying Exam Guidelines & Formats
- Pre-Quals Info Slides
- Kate Thompson's Unofficial Guide to Quals
- Past Qualifying Exams
Jobs, Travel, and Research Funding
- MIT Career Development
- Resources to help you sort out what to do after grad school, including annual survey data on graduates.
- Sign up for appointments to discuss CVs, resumes, cover letters, etc.
- Find opportunities and funding to travel abroad while at MIT or up to 6mo after graduating.
- Funding opportunities compiled by the Office of Graduate Education
Other Institute Resources
- Institute-Licensed Software
- Includes Solidworks, Matlab, Mathematica, Tosca, Tecplot, MS Office, Crashplan, VMWare, and Windows/OSX operating systems